Social media and digital marketing have become commonplace as a communication tool for individuals over the last decade and, in more recent years businesses have striven to use social media as an effective marketing tool to acquire, engage and convert customers.
Where businesses are investing, the obvious questions being posed circulate around the measurability of marketing campaigns and user interactions. This has brought a much more scientific and analytical approach to digital marketing.
What is Digital Marketing about?
- Concept of creative content
- Planning, developing and implementing
- Digital content strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Practical context
- Exploring Cyberpsychology
- Human interactions
- Emerging technology (internet, mobile computing, mobile phones, games consoles, virtual reality, digital media and any other technology)
Digital Marketing Statistics:
- Ireland’s digital economy is expected to be worth €21.1bn by 2020, making up 10% of gross domestic product and creating 150,00 jobs.