Hi everyone! This is an update from the last post about the “Best Moment Award” by momentmatters.com. To see last post click here. As I have holidays for two weeks now, I have been reviewing and read other bloggers posts, so finally I can nominate other bloggers to get this award. I have create my own acceptanse speech as well, so let’s start!
“Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.”
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded. – v
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news. – v
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
Hi everybody .! I want to thank all of the people who nominated me for the award. This gives me more motivation to help people to see the world from better side. To see the unique of our personalities. This is a huge motivator to write stories from my toughts which will help everyone to find their own paths, to help, to be happy. To get freedom.
I’ll try do everything to make this blog, right for you! Thank you very much!
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
- Sunny D.
- Aislinn O’Connell
- FIRE IN THE UNKNOWN
- Making the girl
- Secrets in the Wind
- Danielle Rainbolt
- Today I Am Happy That…
I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING BLOGGERS FOR THE “BEST MOMENT AWARD”:
1. Lesley Carter
2. Sandra Bellamy
4. THE WAR IN MY BRAIN
6. Simple. Interesting.
11. YOUR INNER FEATHERS BY RUBY
12. Bente Haarstad Photography
13. Grow your innerself
Have a nice day everyone. Thanks again. Bless .!